Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SERIES ON PREPARING FOR WAR: 1.1 Dealing with fear

Like I said in introducing this series, we have to protect the hope we have for our beloved homeland. Protect it jealously as to fight for it. Since we have to fight to get to where we need to be as a people, we need to deal with issues that we maybe afraid of , understanding that such issues maybe a hindrance in our cause. Fear of man Do not fret or be afraid of any man as you prepare for war, during the war or at any stage of your life. For as long as you know the truth,as long as you hold fast to the knowledge that God provides, you are certified for victory. This is what the Holy Bible/ The Word of God has to say about this issue: Isaiah 54:14,15 (read the whole scripture) ".....Behold, they may gather together and stir up strife, but it is not from Me. Whoever stirs up strife against you shall fall and surrender to you." Joshua 1:5 "No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will not fail you or forsake you." Psalm 118:6,7 " The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?...." Hebrews 13:5,6 " .....So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified].What can man do to me?" Isaiah 41:10,11,12,13 "...You shall seek those who contend with you but shall not find them; they who war against you shall be as nothing, as nothing at all. For I the Lord your God hold your right hand; I am the Lord, Who says to you, Fear not; I will help you!" With these words, I charge and encourage you to hold fast to the hope for a better Zimbabwe. Draw closer to God by accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. To God be the Glory, Honour, Praise and Adoration. AMEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah mfana usukhulile sibili. Uyangimangaza. Usungumfundisi. Phela mina ngakucina ngo 1996 usanatha. I hope you will be able to remember me from UCE.Beke.

Keep up the good work. I will keep in touch.